Monday, September 5, 2011

vanity project #7





i was watching the stunning Wong Kar-Wai film In the Mood for Love, one of my all time favorite movies ever. while being looking at the amazing imagery of the film, i remembered this great photo from the Fall 2011 Gucci campaign and got inspired by it.

so in my bedroon, i set up the tripod and stood in front of my big screen projector and voila!

it's funny how all i have in this blog are photos of myself, but in reality, only i can take my own photos in various narcissistic and vain undress. i hate getting photographed.... i don't know. maybe it's because when someone else is equipped with the camera, i feel like i am at the mercy of their control. i don't like it. i guess being someone with a little dash of controlling/type A personality, losing my control over to someone else especially when it involves me causes certain neuroses that i for the most part, cannot shake off.





PS: I just had to take a photo in front of the stunning Maggie Cheung. This woman simply amazes me in many ways. So beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment